Here are this weeks questions:
2. Dd you have a nickname growing up? What was it? I didn't really have a nickname as a child. In fact, I was called Kimberly until I was in 5th grade.
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess? I used to love playing 4-square and thether ball during recess. We also played this made up game with three tires that were half sticking out of the ground. We would hop from tire to tire, (now that I think about it, it was almost like juggling people on tires) and who ever was playing the longest would earn the right to make the rules. It was amazing how intense that game was. We would be able to remember who was on the tires at the end of the last recess and those people would be able to get back on and continue.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? There was a time that I wanted to be a lawyer or doctor. At another point I just wanted to be a successful business woman with a corner office.
5. Did you participate in any school activities? I went to a Catholic school and participated in our school choir. We would sing in church during our school masses. I didn't do so much in middle school.
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about? Hmm, I can't really think of anything funny that my parents remind me of. They often remind me of mistakes I've made. Maybe I have to get in touch with my parents and ask them what funny things I did as a child.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful and a great week!