Good morning lovies. I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for another Sunday Social.
1. What do you value most in life? My family and closest friends. They are there for me thick and thin. I have a lot of acquantaces, but only a couple 'best' friends who are more like family. Those few and my family are my rock and I don't think I could get through life with out having them there for me.
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your life and why? Honestly, the internet. I realized the other day that when I entered high school, the internet was not widely used and I don't even think I knew what it was. By my senior year, I had an e-mail account and my best friend and I would talk to people in AOL chat rooms. It's amazing the amount of communication and information that goes around on the internet.
3. What do you think the secret is to a good life? Appreciation, happiness, motivation. You should appreciate what you have and be happy that you have what you have and the motivation to keep moving forward in life.
4. What would you like to be remember for when your gone? I want to be remembered for being a good mother, daughter, friend and yes, even sister.
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of? So far, I've gotten through three years of parenting successfully. Ha ha My son is the greatest thing in my life, he is, and will be, the greatest accomplishment in my life.
I'm looking forward to nesx Sunday's questions, as they are about Halloween :)
I hope everyone has an amazing Sunday and week!