Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I know it's been a very long time since I've posted a 'What I'm Loving Wednesday' post, but here I am, linking up with This Kind of Love.  I noticed the last time I went through the effort to make a Polyvore set and post  it was last October. Hmm.... must be something about the fall that makes it worth the extra effort. 


 
 
 
Pumpkin Spice Lattes - 'nuff said
 
MLB Playoffs - I was really disappointed that my team, the Tampa Bay Rays, lost last night. But I'll still be watching the rest of the playoffs.
 
Katy Perry's Roar - I. LOVE. THIS. SONG. Katy makes some of the best 'pick me up' songs. This one just 'roars' self power! You go girl!
 
Panera Bread's Pink Ribbon Bagel - Aside from the fact that purchasing the bagel helps contribute to a good cause (25 cents from each goes to breast cancer research) the Panera Pink Ribbon Bagel is super yummy, made of cherry chips, dried cherries and cranberries, vanilla, honey and brown sugar.
 
ABC's Nashville - I love this show, I'm so glad it's back for a second season.
 
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin by BBW - This has to be my all time favorite scent by BBW. I wish it was available all year, I would wear it all year! Loooooovvve it!
 
New Orleans Saints - 5-0 baby! They are doing amazing this year!
 
 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on the Pumpkin Spice Latte.. And the best thing is they have it in Germany now!!! I'll so go and get one next week!

    ReplyDelete