I know it's been a while since I last posted, but life gets in the way of blogging about life. But one of my New Year's resolutions is to spend more time on blogging.
I cannot believe it's almost Christmas! I'm still not done with my shopping and I have plans for Monday and Tuesday :( Oh well, everyone will be getting gift cards from the grocery store. (BTW, that's on my list for next Christmas, be more prepared and organozed. )
1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
Well, my personal tradition is to watch 'White Christmas' while I decorate my tree. My family is extremely unpredictable, so tradtions are really our strong point. It actually makes me kind of sad.
2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so, what it it?
My mother, sister and I love 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.' We watch that every year at least 2 or 3 times. I also love watching Elf and Home Alone 2.
3. Show us your favorite decoration or Pinterest decoration you wish you could have...
I love all white decorations on Christmas trees. Mine is usually all white, but not the past couple years. I would love to be able to make mine look professionally done.
4. What is your favorite holiday song?
Hands down, Mariah Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas (Is You). It's not a tradtional song, but who cares. I love it!!
5. What is your favorite holiday desert?
Pretty much candy cane anything. Put a candy cane in it, I'm all about it.
6. What's on your wish list this year?
Bombshell Diamonds by Victoria's Secret
I hope everyone has a wonderfully Merry Christmas!!!