Today seems like such a let down of a day, after all the fun we had last week. But Monday has come, and we must make our way through it.
Once again, I did not particpate last week, so I have no results to share. I will be trying my best to report back next week with an update and new goals for the week. I really enjoy this link up with Jessica at Fantastically Average. Anything to make myself accountable for something is good, I say.
1. Three Blog Posts - I am aiming for 3 blog posts this week. And not just answers to link-ups, as I have done. Three good, quality posts.
2. Finish reading 'The Time Traveler's Wife' - I started it the other day and I'm having a little trouble getting through the first few chapter's. I'm hoping that the book will suck me in at some point. Unfortunately, the reviews are a bit split on the book.
3. Make a bedtime chart for my son - I've been having a lot of trouble putting my son to bed. We literally fight for two hours every night until he finally passes out. And normally he's in tears or in my bed. This is not what I want. So I want to make a chart that tells him what steps we will take every night.
4. Wake up on time each morning - i.e. not hit the snooze button 15 times. I have my alarm set for 5, which is what time I need to get up to do everything I need to do in the morning (yoga, shower, dressed with hair and makeup done, make lunch, get to work on time). I normally roll out of bed around 6:15.
5. Clean out my Yahoo Inbox - over 5000 unread messges? 'Nuff said.
I hope I have a successful week and you do as well!