Happy Sunday everyone! I can't believe it's Sunday and tomorrow starts a normal, full week at work (sigh). I did work last Monday and Friday, with three days off in the middle. But c'mon, even as adults, when we know we're only working one day, we really don't work.
Any whoooo, I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for a Sunday Social. Hope you all enjoy!
This week's topic is about travelling, something I haven't done too much of.
1. What is the best trip you’ve ever been on? - The best trip I have been on was in 2003 to southern California. I went to visit my boyfriend at the time, a Marine who was stationed at Camp Pendleton. I had never been to southern California and completely FELL. IN. LOVE.
2. What is your best idea for a girls weekend trip? - I think a trip to the Key West is the best idea for a girls weekend trip. It's not far from where I live and there's a variety to do. There's water sports for the active girls, shopping for the shoppers and debauchery for everyone else.
3. What is your best idea for a couples trip? - A place neither of you have ever been, while staying in a small bed and breakfast. If neither of you have been there, then neither of you have a 'favorite' thing to see/do. You can explore your destination together.
4. What is the best vacation on the cheap? - A staycation.
5. What is the place you most want to visit? - I have never been to Italy and would love to go there. The truth is, I don't have much desire to travel, but I would love to travel around Italy.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.