I cannot believe it's Monday already. I feel like the weekend flew by and I got nothing done. I actually did get a lot done, but still.
I am linking up again with Jessica at Fantastically Average.
Last weeks goals -
1. Three Blog Posts - Major fail here, as the last post I did was last Monday. I did however update a page on my blog... does that count?
2. Finish reading 'The Time Traveler's Wife' - again, a fail. I read some more of it, but this book is so difficult for me to get into.
3. Make a bedtime chart for my son - Nope, didn't happen
4. Wake up on time each morning - this was a fail too :( (I'm noticing a trend here.)
5. Clean out my Yahoo Inbox - while I didn't completely clean out my inbox, I was able to delete over 500 messages. So it is a partial win, I am cleaning it out.
Hopefully my goals for this week will be a bit more successful...
1. Three Blog Posts - yes, I am going to try this again.
2. Start a different book - I'm going to put the 'Time Traveler's Wife' aside for a bit and read something else. I recently purchased a bunch of books at the flea market and hopefully I can get into some of them.
3. Contine cleaning out my Yahoo Inbox - I have made some progress, so why not continue making more.
4. 101 of my Favorite Songs - This is on my 101 in 1001 list, I started it this weekend and I want to finish it this week. It's not as difficult as one might think.
5. Wake up on time each morning - Ha! I love a real challenge.
I have a couple of easier goals in there, guaranteeing myself some success. It's like taking the easy classes in school, knowing you'll pass and get your GPA up.
I hope everyone has an amazing week, mine has started off really well!