Wednesday, July 30, 2014

25 Manners Kids Should Know (and many adults don't!)

 
 
I ran across this the other day on Pinterest and thought it was interesting. So many times we tell children to 'mind their manners.' But really, what are the manners they should be minding? That's why this caught my eye. A great list from a reputable source, Parents.com. But, as I was reading the list over, I realized how many adults don't know, or don't display, these manners.
 
 
via Parents
 
I printed this baby off and put it on our fridge. I may even frame it. Why? Because I want my son to know how important these actions are and to remind myself anytime I start to 'misbehave' that if we expect children to do certain things, than I should be able to do them too!
 
Please let me know in the comments below, do you have a difficult time following these basic manners? I know I do at times!

No comments:

Post a Comment