Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Social 1/12/2014

Hard to believe it's already the second Sunday of the year. I'm linking up for another Sunday Social :)
 


1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?  The name of this blog is Imperfectly Balanced Life. I chose it because that's often how I feel life is as a woman. We're trying to balance everything out and no matter how hard we try, it's never perfect. I've been blogging since July 2012, so a year and a half.

2. Why do you blog? I blog as a creative outlet. I blog to share information with others.

3. What is the first blog you ever followed? I'm not too sure, I think it may have been IHeart Organizing.  I have been following blog since before I started and have tried many of her ideas.. I think she writes so openly that you feel like you've known her forever!

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2013? Honestly, I didn't write too many original posts in 2013. Most of the posts I wrote were link-ups, primarily this one!

5. What are your blogging goals for 2014? My blogging goals for 2014 are to be more consistant with my posts and to post better content. I want to put more and better pictures in my posts, do more research for my posts. I want to just do a better job and gain more readers.

6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow - I honestly haven't really been loyally following any blogs as of late.

I know this is a day late, but I hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Stopping by from the Sunday Social linkup! Just wanted to say hi & I really like your blog! Hope you have a great week :)

    http://bargainistabre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete