Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Social - 3 Things

Good Sunday morning everyone!
 
 
 
I'm linking up again with Neely and Ashley for another Sunday Social. This week it's all about the number 3.
 
1. Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food - Mexican, Fish and Salads
 
2. First 3 Things You Do In the Morning - Shower, make coffee, get dressed
 
3. Last 3 Things You Do Before Bed - Wash face, brush teeth, turn off TV
 
4. Three TV shows you do NOT miss - Nashville, Major Crimes and The Kelly File on Fox News
 
5. 3 Places You Want To Visit - NYC, Italy, Aspen
 
6. 3 People You Can Always Count On - My mom, step-mom and bestie Krista.
 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!
 
Kim
 
 
Please be sure to visit my new blog Imperfectly Healthy, and follow my journey to better health.

1 comment:

  1. I never had Mexican food till I moved to the U.S but it is now one of my favourite foods.

    Sean @ His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete