Monday, October 22, 2012

5 for five

I love making lists! I am a list fanatic!!! And I love setting goals for myself. So anytime I come across a chance to combine the two, I'm all about it! When Jessica at Fantastically Average decided to start a new weekly link-up, 5 for five, it was like a match made in heaven. (Well, almost. Peanut butter and chocolate ice cream and me are a match made in heaven. LOL)


http://www.fantasticallyaverage.com
 
 
1. Walk at least 3x's this week. My sister wants to sign up for our local Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving, so I need to get my booty in shape!
 
2. Send out Thank You cards for my son's birthday party, which was October 1st. I'm usually really good about sending Thank You cards, but this time, not so much!
 
3. Put away ALL my clean laundry. I'm terrible about putting away laundry. I usually just fold it and keep it in the basket, or leave it hung up in the laundry area.
 
4. Rearrange my bedroom. My poor headboard has collecting dust in my garage for the past 8 months.
 
5. Organize my Pinterest boards. It totally bugs me that I have so many 'likes' and not nearly as many 'pins.'
 
Hopefully I will be able to report back next Monday with 100% completion. 

4 comments:

  1. I need to make one of these!! Great goals - you'll def. accomplish them :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a problem with putting away my laundry after it's cleaned and folded - I wonder why that last step is just so hard? Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO glad you linked up! I'm like you- I love lists and needed goals to set and that is where 5 for Five came from :) SO happy you found it and joined us! I finally put away my clean laundry...after it had been sitting in the basket for um, weeks. I seriously don't know why getting it from the dyer to the drawer or closet is so dang challenging!

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete