I love making lists! I am a list fanatic!!! And I love setting goals for myself. So anytime I come across a chance to combine the two, I'm all about it! When Jessica at Fantastically Average decided to start a new weekly link-up, 5 for five, it was like a match made in heaven. (Well, almost. Peanut butter and chocolate ice cream and me are a match made in heaven. LOL)
1. Walk at least 3x's this week. My sister wants to sign up for our local Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving, so I need to get my booty in shape!
2. Send out Thank You cards for my son's birthday party, which was October 1st. I'm usually really good about sending Thank You cards, but this time, not so much!
3. Put away ALL my clean laundry. I'm terrible about putting away laundry. I usually just fold it and keep it in the basket, or leave it hung up in the laundry area.
4. Rearrange my bedroom. My poor headboard has collecting dust in my garage for the past 8 months.
5. Organize my Pinterest boards. It totally bugs me that I have so many 'likes' and not nearly as many 'pins.'
Hopefully I will be able to report back next Monday with 100% completion.