Friday, October 19, 2012

Stay Tuned....

Sorry for my absence this past week in the blog world. It's been one of those weeks....

But with a renewed sense of motivation for my blog, I am going to try to host my own link-up during November.


I haven't done a link-up yet, so that's what I plan to work on the next week or so. I'm feeling ambitious, as next week is my mother's birthday and we have stuff going on for the next two weekends AND Halloween is fast approaching.

I've also been making use of a small notebook that I got at a training a few months back. It was supposed to be used for taking notes during the training. Whoops! I've been using to write down ideas I have; some for now, some for later.

I love reading other people's blogs and get jealous of how people turn their regular, ordinary lives into something amazing. And they do it, not by taking expensive vacations or buying expensive things, but by observing every detail of their lives. They live their lives, they don't just go through it waiting for something to come along.
 

So, this is what I want to do. Stop and catch those tiny moments in my life that make is so special, stop waiting for.... what ever it is I think I need to be waiting for.


Thanks for listening (reading) my babbling! And Happy Friday y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment