I've always thought I was a bit OCD/OCPD'ish' seeing how I get stressed out about small things. But after reading other blogs, I'm learning that I'm not alone!
1. In the shower, I MUST have all the bottles facing to the left, or if they are round, facing forward. Does this make me crazy?!
2. When doing my laundry, I ALWAYS do it in the same order: darks, delicates, whites, towels. Does this make me crazy?!
3. In my pen/pencil cups, all of the pens/markers must be pointed down. I use the logic that if all the ink is being 'pushed' down to the writing tip, it won't dry out as quickly. Does this make me crazy?!
4. All of my apps/ grouped apps are in alphabetical order on my iPhone. Does this make me crazy?!
5. I only use blue pens when doing paperwork at work. I'll use black pens, rarely, for notes or to address cards, but when filling out forms, I ONLY use blue. I'm pretty sure I picked up that habit from a friend who worked at an attorney's office and told me that they use blue pens only to be able to distinguish between originals and copies. Does this make me crazy?!
6. My son has curly hair, and they're cute curls. I can't stand them and CUT THEM OFF! Does this make me crazy?!
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only person in the world who stresses over these minor things. :)