Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm totally getting into the fall 'mood,' despite the fact it is almost 90 degrees where I live.
But I'm totally loving some fall goodies this week...

Pinned Image
I'm loving the new, last season of Gossip Girl! It looks like it's going to be AMAZING and I'm on the edge of my seat to see what happens!

I'm loving Caramel Apple Milky Ways. My sister found these a few weeks ago at Target and we just can't get enough of them! So yummy!

I'm loving pumpkin flavored coffee creamer. Ever since I received my Keurig as an early Christmas present, I've been bring my coffee to work (almost) everyday. Between the coffee creamer and pumpkin spice coffee, I don't really miss Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte (who am I kidding? I still LOOOVE them!) But I'm saving money, so it's a good trade.

I'm loving brown polishes for fall! I really like darker colors for my nails, but it just doesn't seem right during the spring and summer, especially here in sunny Florida. So when October rolls around, I get the chance to break out the darker colors. (Although I did a purge in the spring and got rid of most of my polish, so I have to start from scratch now ): )

I'm loving my Tervis tumbler. This isn't the actual one that I have, mine just has a "K" on it. I love it because it's a cute way to keep track of how much water I drink, with the large cups being 24 ounces. I usually drink out of one during the weekends, since they have lids which makes them easily portable. We refer to it as "Mommy's sippy-cup."

I'm loving Drew Brees and the Saints! Yes, I said the Saints! I was sooo excited to watch Drew break Johnny Unitas' record Sunday night for consecutive games with a touchdown thrown. Despite what has gone on with the coaches and some players, Drew is an amazing quarterback, one of the best in the league. He has proven it!

And lastly, I'm loving everything about Fall!!! I get so excited this time of year. There is so much going on and now with my son being a bit older and able to enjoy more, I know this time of year will only get better!

That's all I got.... Happy Wednesday Y'all!




4 comments:

  1. Caramel apple milky way? ;) well, I know what I'm buying tonight!!

    xo, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. gossip girl..YES!

    Hope you're having a great day! stop by and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think I would like those Milky Ways...but then we bought them...and let's just say between my husband and me, that bag lasted about 2 days. Whoops.

    Fall nail polishes are my FAVORITE!

    ReplyDelete