Happy Monday Morning!!!
So, it's Monday and time for my second week of 5 for Five. I'm not even going to go into what an epic fail last week was...
So I'm just going to copy my goals from last week and hope they stick this week.
1. Walk at least 3x's this week. I mean it this time. No excuses... the weather is perfect! At least I know I'll get some walking in Wednesday night.
2. Send out Thank You cards for my son's birthday party, which was October 1st. I might just have to resolve to thank you e-mails.
3. Put away ALL my clean laundry. I almost accomplished this.... Almost.
4. Rearrange my bedroom. My poor headboard has collecting dust in my garage for the past 8 months.
5. Organize my Pinterest boards. It totally bugs me that I have so many 'likes' and not nearly as many 'pins.'
Hope you guys have a great week! Thanks for visiting!