Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday


Since one of my goals for this week is to try to organize my Pinterest boards, I was obviously on Pinterest and, as always, found some pins that are cute/funny/interesting. And then I remembered I saw a Pinterest-themed link-up on The Vintage Apple, so I decided to link-up.




via Karissa Slaby on Pinterest

via Wendy Walker on Pinterest

via Erin McDonald on Pinterest


Hair-Do Dating Cues Circa 1944 via Bethanne on Pinterest




via R Thompson on Pinterest

 
 

 

I'm also linking up with this kind of love for another edition of What I'm Loving Wednesday...
 
 
For starters, I'm starting to really get into Polyvore to make collages and find it more fun to make a collage of what I'm loving instead of posting individual pictures.
 
 
I'm loving... a pair of Uggs! I think they are soooo cute for winter and would love to have a pair. I just can't bring myself to buy a pair since I spend my winters in a climate that only gets below 50 degrees maybe 3 times.
 
I'm loving... that Halloween is next week! Hmm, I think I already have a theme for next Wednesday's post :)
 
I'm loving... Luke Bryan. 'Nuff said!
 
I'm loving... Cracker Barrel. I make it a point to eat at this fine establishment at least once a week. It's the closest thing to home-cooked yumminess without me being in the kitchen.
 
I'm loving... s'mores. These are soooo yummy and making them brings back the best childhood memories of camping and being at my grandma's.
 
I'm loving... this rose gold watch from Michael Kors. I bought a similar one at Target a few weeks ago, and it is pretty nice. But nothing compares to a MK watch!
 
I'm loving... eos lip balm. It feels so smooth and tastes yummy!
 
I'm loving... that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. But I do think there are other forms of cancer that need as much recognition as breast cancer.
 
I'm loving... this Saints sweatshirt from Nike. It looks so cozy and perfect for our 'cool' winter days!
 
I'm loving... Werther's Originals. Not sure when I turned into my grandmother, but lately, I can't seem to get enough of these and their yummy goodness.
 
Thanks for checking me out today. Happy Wednesday Y'all!



2 comments:

  1. I love anything pertaining to Pinterest:-)

    We are very much ready for Halloween! One of our favorite holidays.

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete