Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's Okay Thursday #2

This past week has flown by, I can hardly believe it's Thursday! But I'm definitely not complaining, I am totally looking forward to a 4 day weekend to celebrate my son's birthday. Time to PAR-TAY! He'll only be 2, but I believe it's my duty as his mother to teach him to party like a (Disney) rockstar!

I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for another round...

It's OK....
 
to think the NFL head honchos read my rant here and decided to make the deal with the "Real Refs"
 
to have a meltdown or two (or ten) a week
 
to stay up all night watching 'Gossip Girl' after having said meltdown
 
to eat cereal for dinner when you don't feel like cooking
 
to take a four day weekend to celebrate your kid's birthday
 
to wear a black sweater to work on a day when it's 88 degrees because you're grumpy
 
to be sick and tired of Facebook because you're tired of seeing your friend's posts about how desperate she is to be back with her ex and you think he's a major ZERO!
 
to want to uninvite said friend from your kids birthday party for fear she will want to bring the ZERO!
 
to realize you need to be on a budget (how does one do that anyway?)
 
HAPPY THURSDAY Y'ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment