Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend Recap

We started off our weekend enjoying a peaceful dinner at Outback Steakhouse. Well a peaceful as one can be with a super-active almost-two year old.
J had chicken fingers and crayons. (He's already quite the gourmet.)
I had the Outback special (sorry, I took a bite then realized I wanted to take a picture)
Saturday we got up and went to the outlet mall in Ellenton. I usually hit up the Osh Kosh & Carter's stores to pick up clothes for J. But Carter's has remodeled their store and I don't like it. There doesn't seem to be as much to choose from in the store.

Sunday is usually chore day. Laundry, cleaning, you know, fun stuff.

Thank you for sharing your weekend with me. My blog is a work in progress and any tips or constructive criticism would be appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment