Saturday, September 15, 2012

What I'm Reading This Weekend

I tend to go on reading binges, sometimes reading 2 or 3 books a week, sometimes not even opening one. I own a ton, most of which have not been read and I hate that. I buy more before I have read the ones I already have, I read books long after everyone else has (perfect example, I own all three Hunger Games books, haven't cracked them yet.) In my attempt to read more often, I signed up at Goodreads in hopes that tracking my reading would encourage me to read more often. It has aboutthismuch. So, I now figure if I make a, say monthly, commitment to posting about what I'm reading, then I will. Because I will feel like a total ding-dong if I'm reading the same book for two months. So without further adieu...

This weekend I'm reading 11/22/63 by Stephen King

11/22/63  

This one is currently a borrowed book from a co-worker, which is even more reason to get it read! Hopefully the next time I post about what I'm reading, I can give a review of this book, not just tell you I'm still reading it!

What good book are you enjoying this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment