Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Who Are You?!?!

I found this cute little questionnaire on A Complete Waste of Make-up and thought I would post it here and hope some of my readers comment!

ENJOY!!!
 
1. Who Are You?
 
2. Do you blog too! Leave your link...
 
3. Do you rememer how you found my blog?
 
4. How long have you been reading my blog?
 
5. What would keep you coming back?
 
6. What would you like to see me blog about more?
 
7. What is something we have in common?
 
8. Tell one fun fact about yourself!
 
Who are you? Kim, an Imperfectly Balanced lady

Do you blog, too? Leave me your link! I want to follow you! - Yes I do! ImperfectlyBalancedLife.blogspot.com

Do you remember how you found my blog? A link-up? Another blog? - I found your blog through a link up, although I cannot remember which one. Glad I did though!

How long have you been reading? - I've been reading your blog for about a month now

What keeps you coming back to my blog? - Your topics are very interesting and honest and fun!

What would you like to see me blog about more? - Can't think of anything off the top of my head...

What is something we have in common? - Love (who are we kidding, OBSESSION) of Starbucks

Tell me a fun fact about yourself! - I have not been able to whistle since I was 18, when I got all rebellious and pierced my tongue.


No comments:

Post a Comment